Monday, May 18, 2015

Japan Day (Chapter 7)

My family and I went to "Japan Day" festival in Cetral Park the other day.

There were a lot of artists' paformances such as Japanese drums, live painting of Mount Fuji, dancing, and so on.

But our aim was to see the AKB48. Do you know them? They are currently the most popular Japanese idle singer group.

Their fashion style is regarded to be influenced by the subculture from Akihabara, Tokyo, such as cute girls animations and cartoons, which is very popular among the young generation.

I tried to approach the AKB's stage closer, but a lot of people were in front of me. I took some pictures and videos of AKB. It was really an exciting stage.

 
   
 

2 comments:

  1. I like their music. It made me dance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sue, thank you for a lot of comments. Let's dance sometime together.

    ReplyDelete